I welcome guest post on Stuff With Thing from personal bloggers (or non-bloggers who wish to share their story).
If you would like to guest post on Stuff With Thing please read the guidelines below and email your guest post to Marita at firstname.lastname@example.org
Guest Post Guidelines:
- Stuff With Thing is a blog about Life, the Universe and Autism. Whilst Autism is the topic of the majority of my posts I welcome guests posts on other topics.
- Your post must be unique and not published elsewhere.
- You can include up to two relevant links in your post.
- An image can be included, please attribute source if the image is not your own, preferable size 300x400px.
- Guest post may be edited; you will be advised prior to publication of any editing changes.
- Please include a short bio with your guest post including link to your blog and facebook, twitter, google+.
- Guest posts will not be published immediately as all blog posts on Stuff With Thing are scheduled in advanced, you will however be notified in advance of the publication date.
Submission of a guest post is not a guarantee of publication – I will advise you as soon as possible if I am unable to publish your post on Stuff With Thing.