Disclaimer: This is a giveaway post for Dairy Australia, I received a Tupperware Fuel Pack for my time. All opinions are my own.
Research finds that only 1 out of 5 primary school kids consume enough dairy to meet their daily calcium needs, and adding milk, cheese or yogurt is an easy way to make sure kids get their three serves of dairy needed every day for healthy growth and development.
It is really easy to include dairy in the lunch box, although I’ve found in the warmer weather it proved challenging. A good quality insulated lunchbox like the Tupperware Fuel Pack makes it much easier.
Pieces of cheese and pots of yogurt are very simple lunch box additions and generally popular with the kiddies.
Dairy is also a great tummy filler for those growing bodies that simply can not get enough fuel to keep them going.
GIVEAWAY TIME – Dairy Australia have kindly offered to give TWO lucky readers the chance to win a Tupperware Fuel Pack
Tupperware Fuel pack retail value of approximately AUD$71.40 – two to giveaway to readers - each including:
- 2 x 250ml Fuel Pack Containers
- 1 x 500ml Fuel Pack Container – includes removable divider
- 1 x 1.25 Litre Fuel Pack Container – includes removable divider
- 1 x Insulated Bag
- 1 x Product Information Booklet
- 1 X Kids Good Health Recipe Book
- To enter – leave a comment below telling me what is your favourite dairy lunch box snack.
- Best snack, as chosen by my family (husband, Annie and Heidi) wins.
- Australian entries only please.
- Competition closes 6pm Friday 29th March 2013 AEDT